Melaleuca – Soothing & Restoring
Essential oils are 50 to 70 times more powerful than herbs, with the ability to inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses.
Melaleuca is tea tree oil. This oil is renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effects on the skin. It promotes healthy immune functions, protects against environmental and seasonal threats, as well as, soothes minor skin irritations. Melaleuca promotes a clear and healthy complexion. You can also diffuse it to help purify and freshen the air.
- Apply to skin blemishes and rashes as part of a daily cleansing program.
- Use with shampoo or conditioner for healthy scalp and hair.
- Apply to feet and toenails after showering, swimming or working out.
- Apply on location for skin irritations and other skin problems.
- Diffuse and inhale or take in a capsule to aid in immune system support against throat and respiratory threats.